HubPages

Monday 26 September 2011

Zulutrade First Week

Day 1.....Account up 7%, the theory is working in practice. The system seems too easy, why isnt everybody doing this I ask myself. Nevermind we dont want everybody to find out about it.

Day 2......Not much going on today. Canadian FX Signal provider made 2 trades worth around 9 pips, account is still moving in the right direction. My plan to double my money within 6 months is on track.

Day 3.......Account down 25%. This was not supposed to happen, must increase stakes to make up the money.

Day 4.....Situation is becoming critical, account is down 35%, a number of open positions are worryingly in the red (-200 pips) and appear to be going against the trend. Dammit.

Day 5.....I am forced to close out positions and disable the account, every trade seems to be going against me. The signal providers I am following are doubling down on bad trades. Wow this is not going to plan, I realise I have picked the worst week to start trading. Stories of a Greek default are all over the news and Operation Twist has sent the markets into a frenzy of volatility.

Demoralised and discouraged I end the week down £168 (1099 pips) . I think I need a drink

No comments:

Post a Comment