HubPages

Friday 18 November 2011

Zulutrade live results - 2 weeks to 18 November 2011

Profit for 2 week period £76 (1209 pips)
Loss since start £49 (300 pips)



The above results are for the 2 weeks 5 Nov to 18 November. Things are finally starting to move in the right direction, profit for the week was £76 which reduces my total loss now to £49. When I started out on Zulutrade I didn't think I'd be so happy to be down £49, but considering I lost half my money after the first week I will take it.

That said trading is still highly erratic and I haven't had much luck with adding new signal providers and  have been resorting to manual trading.  Out of the signal providers I am following Forex Cruise control and High Profit factor are the most consistent winners, I am comfortable with these providers. ClimberSB had a bad week as did Goldmaple who I added (at completely the wrong time). Richter has been the most successful signal provider I am following.





The next image shows signal provider history since the start, and looking at this it is not hard to see why I am making no money. Of all the 23 signal providers I have added since I started with Zulutrade only 5 have made a profit the rest have all been losers. Part of this is just plain bad timing, and a lot has to do with the market conditions. October and November haven't been easy trading with the goings on in Europe and BOJ intervention. This has made signal provider selection very difficult as the decision to add a provider is based upon historical data which is proving to be not so reliable in the current market. With this in mind I have cut the number of signal providers I am following to 5 (Richter, HighProfitFactor, Forex Cruise Control, ClimberSB, FORABCD)


.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    I've created a list of the most recommended FOREX brokers:
    1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of top forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial.

    ReplyDelete