HubPages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

What the #@*$@ just happened

And herein lies the danger of manual trading. The EUR/USD sell trade which I loaded up on Friday has turned bullish and my profitable positions I carried into the weekend are now well in the red. The following graphic shows the problem. I'm now in danger of busting my account. As the Old Beatles song goes..."I should have known better ......."

I am down £60 in the space of 12 hours and this doesn't include the open positions which are down another £100. The only hope is to hold these in the hope the EUR/USD turns around fast and attempt to trade out of them.




What is puzzling is the reason for the turn in the EUR/USD, zerohedge website explains the situation.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/eur-shorts-flee-overcrowded-burning-theater-disorderly-multiple-file-exodus

I have also decided to drop the signal providers ccc12345678 and 123.CN in the space of 12 hours these signal providers have cost me (combined) over 900 pips by opening up a series of trades all going in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment