HubPages

Monday 17 October 2011

Zulutrade performance week ended 15 October 2011

Loss for the week £100 (1555 pips)
Cumulative loss since start £238 (2098 pips)



This was another bad week, a very bad week. I got badly burned by holding  EUR/USD sells over the weekend and come Monday I had lost 25% of my accounts value overnight as the EURO strengthened.


The above image breaks down signal provider performance for the week. ClimberSB, ForexCruise control and FORABC made a profit for the week as did Richtor who I have recently added. I have decided to drop 123.CN and CC12345678 due mainly to the number of trdes these signal providers are opening at the same time. I am not happy to see 4 or 5 trades opened within 2 minutes of each other at the same price, this is clearly commission seeking and it goes against best interests of the followers to these signal providers.

2 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. Zulutrade performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Everybody,

    I've created a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 min. deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete